Sometimes I Just Get Lucky!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

This is my favorite sofa, that I got from Evans Gatehouse. It's wonderfully soft and best of all is that it's slip-covered and I can and have washed the entire thing in the washing machine!


I love this sofa so much that I ordered another Lee Coverall Sofa, but in a different design and fabric.
In the middle of the cake bite/pop obsession, the new sofa and chair were delivered. I ordered them about six weeks ago and when they were ordered, I was told not to expect them for 8 or more weeks, which was fine since they were going to take the place of a sofa set that is going to a vacation home that is not built yet.






This is the fabric I selected, a brown tweed. There was a contemporary set at the Gatehouse in the same fabric that I liked very much. I just hoped it would work on the design I selected.




The factory got my new set done in record time! So, on Wednesday afternoon, my new set was delivered. And I got to see the design and fabric together for the first time, which is a scary thing, but exciting too.













I really really like them! They are a better scale for the room. I still need to add pillows to dress them up, but I got lucky. Good thing too, because I could never afford to replace them. Now I won't have to; I can just order new slip covers if I get tired of the brown ones.

1 comments:

Karabear said...

ok.. if they are anything as comfortable as the blissful yellow couch, then I'm sold. And for those of you who haven't experienced the perfection of the yellow couch, I can only say that it's in the front room, and it's worth a break in. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Not Quite Domestic. Design by Pocket